Please reschedule if you have or anyone in your household has experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough – this means coughing for over an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- A sore throat, congestion or a runny nose
- Unexplained headaches, whole body muscle aches or leg cramps
- Unexplained rashes especially on feet and toes
- Or, if you or anyone in you household has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or exposed to someone who has Covid-19 in the last 14 days
Massage is designated as “Adjunct Health” services, so properly wearing a face mask is mandatory for both of us during the entirety of your massage & time in the building.
When you arrive:
- To safeguard the other occupants in the suite, the waiting room is off limits for use. You are the only one allowed during your appointment, please do not bring others with you.
- Please avoid bringing any unnecessary items with you to your appointment such as shopping bags.
- When removing any personnel items like watches, earrings or necklace, please put them in your pockets, bag or purse if possible.
All surfaces, touch points, and seating in the treatment room are cleaned & disinfected between each client.
As always, linens are changed after each client and the treatment table & face cushion are always sanitized after each client.
My priority is your health (of course!) and my goal with these protocols is to keep everyone safe and reduce any increased risk to all involved. Please let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything else I can do to make you feel as at ease as possible when coming in for your appointments.