For Your Massage Appointment:
- Clients must provide a health history and update when necessary
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, anything contagious please reschedule your appointment
- Do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs as massage can be dangerous to you under these conditions. Engaging in this conduct will end the session immediately and you will be charged full price
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered
- Refrain from smoking at least one hour prior to your massage
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal at least two hours prior to the treatment
- Sexual harassment and/or request for sexual activity is not tolerated. Engaging in this conduct will end the session immediately and you will be charged full price. If the therapist’s safety feels compromised, the session will be stopped immediately
Clients May Choose to:
- Leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort
- Refuse any massage methods
- Stop massage or end the session at any time
- Let the therapist know if different pressure is needed
- Talk or not during the session, do what is comfortable for you (Any conversations between client and therapist during an appointment are strictly confidential. Your therapist will politely tell you if you bring up a topic that is not appropriate for the session)
Clients will always be draped; only the area being massaged will be exposed. Gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked on through the drape if requested. The breast and genital areas will not be massaged under any circumstances.
24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows an opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment, to be paid before you can reschedule.
If you fail to attend an appointment (“No-Show”), you will be charged the full session price, paid before you can reschedule.
Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, the session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow. Depending upon how late you arrive, the therapist will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session price.